When it comes to doing business, one of the most important things you can do is ensure your leads and clients have a great experience from the start.
Whether you’re a one-person show or a medium-sized organization, using automation tools for your admin systems will help you not only to streamline how you manage your leads and customers, but you’ll also be reducing your stress!
You’ve probably already noticed that manually doing many repetitive tasks is no way to make the best use of your time. Rather, you need to be concentrating on what you do best – delivering your service.
Now there’s a super simple way to automate the 5 most time-consuming tasks that all business owners struggle with.
1. Scheduling: Turn your calendar into a meeting machine. Fed up with going back and forth in emails trying to schedule a prospect consult, meeting with a new client or booking a client for service? With Bookup’s easy scheduling interface, in one fell swoop, you can finally control your schedule! Your prospects and customers will only be able to see the dates and times you’ve set, and all they have to do is choose and book and they’re in! Easily integrates with Outlook and Google calendar.
2. Booking: Get all the info you need in one place. For a lot of business owners, time is money. When you have to sift through emails and pieces of paper to get all the information you need to be ready for your next appointment, you can lose not only time but money as well! When you automate this task through Bookup’s simple system, you’ll have all the details at your fingertips any time – 24 hours a day! Keeping your business and client information organized is one of the best ways to create a seamless client experience.
3. Payments: Make paying online easy. Pretty much gone are the days when customers pay by cash or cheque. These days, millions of people pay for everything online. It’s seamless and fast – important to customers who want to keep moving and not get tied up in paper and too many steps to pay. When you use Bookup’s integrated booking and payment system, you can increase your revenue and reduce admin time spent managing invoicing.
4. Client emails: Set once, then sit back and relax. Send reminders via text and email, and provide your clients with all the information they need before their service.After your client has paid for your expertise, it’s essential to follow up and nurture that relationship. Now you can easily set automatic emails to let them know how much you appreciate their business, remind them of associated items or services they may be interested in, and when they should schedule their next appointment.
5. Accounting: Integrate and automate your cloud-based accounting. The perfect way to streamline your finances is by having an integrated accounting system that does all the work for you. Bookup integrates with Stripe and Quickbooks to make accounting a total breeze!
Now that you know what to do to automate your business, you’ll wonder how you ever got by before! These five things will make life simpler for both you, as well as your prospects and clients.